Preparing job-ready professionals for today’s challenging workplace
Established by the SN International Career Competency Standards Board, each career path includes the career standard competencies and skills, training experiences, and certification tests that verify job skills and competencies today’s professionals require for job success starting day one. Designed for adult learners, each certification incorporates a wide range of techniques so learners can practice, reinforce, and validate learning: exercises, case studies, role plays, self-study modules, interactive activities, assessments, and reading materials.
Experience. Execution. Excellence.
Benefits of Certification
Professional and trade certifications aren’t new. Traditionally, however, these certifications focus on the technical skills of the job itself: how to program in HTML; how to repair an automobile; how to maintain networks; how to administer tests in a laboratory; how to teach a certification course. These technical certifications don’t automatically translate into the ability to communicate effectively with customers who need these services, for example. Developing one’s soft skills adds balance and interpersonal skills savvy to the technical talents.
- Professional accomplishment
- Increased self-confidence
- Recognition from the industry, employers, and peers
- New employment opportunities
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Lifelong credentials
- Increased credibility
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased productivity and ROI
- Stronger teams and leaders
- Measurable performance standards and results
- Screening for prospective employees
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise to perform job responsibilities day one
- Offering of career paths, incentives, and rewards for employees
Career Skills Certifications
Skilled Now Career Path certification programs are carefully crafted for workers new to the workforce, those who need to brush up on skills for current job responsibilities, or those preparing for a new job role. Each career track includes the most tangible, in-demand skills workers need to perform their jobs with confidence – based upon a job description and industry standard competencies and skills necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.